Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm in the Midst of a Weeklong Puzzle Blitz...or Should I Say a Puzzle Binge!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I wanted to give you an update on my week, since I haven't posted a book review in just over a week or so. Since Friday, December 6th - or maybe Saturday, December 7th - I've been doing puzzles! :) Mainly jigsaw puzzles - although I'm alternating between jigsaws, sudoku, and crosswords as well.

I've done three of the jigsaw puzzles that we bought from the Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to on November 21st. The rest were already part of my collection, and have been for years. I'm currently about a third of the way through doing my sixth jigsaw puzzle. The majority of the puzzles have been 1000 pieces - although a couple may have been 500 pieces - I'm not sure.

I'm not actually reading anything at the moment, although I do have two books waiting for me in the wings - Deadly Grace by Taylor Smith, and Dracula in Love by Karen Essex. I may start reading Dracula in Love by Karen Essex next, once the puzzle phase passes. That is one of Mareena's books, but she has let me borrow it to read.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)