Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sidney Sheldon - Memories of Midnight

60. Memories of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon (1990)
The Other Side of Midnight Series Book 2 
Length: 399 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 28 October 2010
Finished: 30 October 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 October 2010
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

Set in London and Greece, this is Sidney Sheldon's sequel to The Other Side of Midnight. Greek tycoon Constantin Demiris likes his revenge ice cold. Months after he had Catherine, his mistress, and the lover she betrayed him with executed, he decides to tie up loose ends by having everyone who can link him to the not entirely successful crime killed off.

Catherine is currently suffering from amnesia and Constantin can't stop toying with her, as she is basically the only one who knows enough to sink the shipping magnate. I enjoyed this book but found it slightly farfetched. I give it a B+!

B+! - (89-85%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)