Thursday, October 28, 2010

Keith Ablow - The Architect

59. The Architect by Keith Ablow (2005)
Frank Clevenger, M.D. Series Book 6
Length: 320 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 18 October 2010
Finished: 28 October 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 October 2010
Why do I have it? I do enjoy contemporary mysteries and Keith Ablow is a new author for me.

West Crosse is a brilliant, handsome architect with a love of ideal beauty and a commitment to creating it at all costs. But the rich, powerful families who employ him don't realize that he has a dark side: Crosse can't stop at designing their homes, he must make their lives beautiful as well.

To Crosse, that means murdering abusive spouses, a toxic lover, predatory business partners or anyone else who doesn't fit with his ideal of perfection. As Crosse begins his master work, the FBI's Frank Clevenger begins the ultimate cat and mouse game. I enjoyed this book and give it an A+! 

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)