Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lisa Scottoline - Running From the Law

51. Running From the Law by Lisa Scottoline (1996)
The Rosato and Associates Series Book 3
Length: 464 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 5 September 2010
Finished: 8 September 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 August 2010
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Lisa Scottoline is a new author for me.

Against her better judgment, Rita Morrone, a smart-mouthed, poker playing, sassy young lawyer takes on the task of defending her lover's father - a respected judge - from sexual harrassment charges leveled by his secretary. Little does she know that Paul, her lover, is involved in the case, the secretary will end up dead, and her and her father's life will hang in the balance. Rita continues to investigate and with the help of her poker playing cronies, discovers that the judge may well have been framed. I really enjoyed this book and give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)