Friday, September 10, 2010

Danielle Steel - Summer's End

52. Summer's End by Danielle Steel (1979)
Length: 384 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 8 September 2010
Finished: 10 September 2010
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 August 2010
Why do I have it? I like Danielle Steel as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.


Deanna was eighteen when she married handsome Frenchman, attorney Marc-Edouard Duras. Now, at thirty-seven she should be happy with Marc, her beautiful house in San Francisco and their teenage daughter, Pilar. But one summer changes it all when she realizes that her failing marriage is a trap that she must escape. It's sort of hit or miss for me with books by Danielle Steel. She can be a bit long-winded for me although I found that Summer's End was very good. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)