Monday, August 16, 2010

Belva Plain - Blessings

Re-read: Blessings by Belva Plain (1989)
Length: 400 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Originally Read: 10 March 2010
Re-read Finished: 16 August 2010
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from Bookmooch.

Mareena has told me that I had read this in March, but I don't remember it at all so since I had given away my original copy, Mareena found me another copy on Bookmooch. I still loved it the second time around.


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)