Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Belva Plain - Homecoming

13. Homecoming by Belva Plain (1997)
Length: 224 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 22 February 2010
Finished: 23 February 2010
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 22 February 2010
Why do I have it? I like Belva Plain as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

A woman's children are at odds with each other and she tries to trick them and her grandchildren to come home for the last time. What she can't control is their reaction to each other when they come home.

I thought this book was a very easy read and I loved it. I give it an A+! I would recommend to readers who like books about families.

A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)