Thursday, July 21, 2016

Jigsaw Puzzles Are Back in Fashion!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

So, three books that I recently posted on several book swapping websites were snapped up within a few days and finally got to where they needed to go. My Soul to Keep by Tananarive Due just arrived today - Thursday, July 21st - in Texas with the person who requested it. Like I have said before, I'm slowly whittling down my gigantic library.

Since I haven't done any jigsaw puzzles for quite some weeks - at least since Saturday afternoon, June 18th - I decided to get back into the swing of things again by doing another jigsaw puzzle from my collection. I started doing another 1000-piece puzzle of an old old-style sailboat pulling into a harbor on Monday evening, July 18th! The puzzle is actually one that I bought for myself around Christmastime, and I have done at least twice already!

As regards my own reading, the last book that I read was Sweet Salt Air: A Novel by Barbara Delinsky. I started reading the book on Wednesday night, July 13th and five days later - on Monday night, July 18th - I finished it. I immediately started to read More Than You Know: A Novel by Beth Gutcheon on Monday night, July 18th - although I didn't get that far into the story until the next day, Tuesday, July 19th!

According to Goodreads - as of today, Thursday, July 21st - I'm currently on page 63 of 269; or approximately 23 percent into the story. I'm totally getting into the flow of the story now, and enjoying this book very much. Ms. Gutcheon is definitely going on my wish list.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)