Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sudoku is the Puzzle of the Moment!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I've been doing crossword puzzles on and off for approximately two weeks - or at least since Monday night, February 15th! I have probably done about twelve or thirteen puzzles - mostly from the newspaper. Although, since Monday afternoon, February 29th, I've switched over to doing sudoku puzzles.

As for my reading, I just finished reading Cruel Winter by Anthony Izzo on Monday night, February 29th! Since I started the book on Thursday night, February 25th, it only took me a total of four days to read. In my opinion, this was pretty good as a debut - I really enjoyed reading it.

Next up on my TBR pile was While I Was Gone by Sue Miller - actually this was a reread for me from approximately three and a half years ago. I read it for the first time over two days in August of 2012. I started reading this book again on Tuesday afternoon, March 1st and as of this morning - Thursday March 3rd - I'm on page 176 of 265, or approximately 66 percent. My copy of this book actually has 283 pages in it; so 176 pages in, means I've read approximately 62 percent.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)