Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sudoku Puzzles Are the Next Ones on my Puzzle to-do List!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

Surprisingly, I have been doing fairly good. Despite the fact that I was doing a complex jigsaw puzzle of 1,000 pieces, I finished the herd of pink elephants puzzle on Thursday morning, February 4th! I'm amazed that it only took me a total of two days to finish a 1,000-piece puzzle, since I started doing this one on Tuesday morning, February 2nd!

As regards my reading, I'm almost halfway through Overnight Float: A Mystery by Clare Munnings. Granted, I only started reading this book on Thursday night, February 4th; but two days later, I'm pretty close to halfway through. I think it has taken a little bit of time to get into the story, but I've settled into the flow of the story now.

According to Goodreads, as of today, February 6th, I am on page 131 of 288; or approximately 45 percent. Not too bad, if I do say so myself! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)