Saturday, October 3, 2015

Norah Lofts - Gad's Hall: A Novel of the Supernatural

Reread. Gad's Hall: A Novel of the Supernatural by Norah Lofts (1977)
The Gad's Hall Series Book 1
Length: 282 pages
Genre: Horror
Originally Read: 28 December 2011
Reread Finished: 3 October 2015
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper" shelf.

I have already reread another Norah Lofts book - The Deadly Gift - in March of 2015. This is actually my second book by Norah Lofts that I have reread this year. I believe that I've read this book a total of three times.

The first time I read this book was perhaps twenty years ago; the second was in December of 2011 - from December 24th, to December 28th, 2011. Mareena had actually acquired Gad's Hall: A Novel of the Supernatural by Norah Lofts for me as an early Christmas gift. The book actually arrived in the mail on December 22nd, 2011, and although Mareena tried very hard to keep it a secret from me until Christmas Day, her strength of will crumbled and by December 24th she had let the secret out! I started reading the book immediately after she gave me her 'just because' gift for December of 2011.

My third reading of this book took me four days - from September 30th, to October 3rd, 2015. I think that since I have read this book a total of three times and have had it on my bookshelf for almost four years, I can probably post it. I'm sure someone else would enjoy reading this book.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)