Monday, March 3, 2014

Daphne du Maurier - My Cousin Rachel

Reread. My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier (1951)
Length: 288 pages
Genre: Historical Mystery
Originally Read: 12 September 2009
Re-read Finished: 3 March 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from Paperback Swap, then from my "keeper" shelf.

I first read this book from September 10th, 2009 to September 12th, 2009, and it took me two days to read - my reread of this book happened from March 1st, to March 3rd, 2014. Rereading this book was a like a totally new experience for me and it is a definite keeper for me!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)