Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dick Kliener - Hollywood's Greatest Love Stories

51. Hollywood's Greatest Love Stories by Dick Kliener (1976)
Length: 277 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started: 16 June 2012
Finished: 23 June 2012
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like nonfiction and Dick Kliener is a new author for me.

This is a book of twelve legendary romances that occurred in real life. They lived and loved in the public eye. Their courtships, their scandals, their stormy displays of temper made headlines throughout the world. On screen they may be acting, but in the reality it's true love.

I enjoyed this book very much and I wasn't quite sure that I would as it was about a subject that I usually have less interest in as I don't usually follow too much about the actors and actresses of Hollywood. I give this book an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)