Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lee Mather - The Green Man

65. The Green Man by Lee Mather (2010)
Length: 27 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 28 December 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Lee for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 December 2010
Why do I have it? I like horror and Lee Mather is a new author for me.

Peter is going on a plane trip when he receives a frantic phone call from his mother begging him not to go. She has seen a vision of the 'Green Man' and is worried about him. Peter's relationship with his mother has become strained since his father's death and he categorically doesn't believe in the 'Green Man'. What follows is a journey in faith, love and forgiveness. I enjoyed this story because I grew up in Manchester and it reminded me of several things. This story was a little hard to follow in areas but I enjoyed it for the most part. I give it a B+!

B+! - (89-85%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)