Friday, July 23, 2010

Rosamunde Pilcher - The Day of the Storm

42. The Day of the Storm by Rosamunde Pilcher (1975)
Length: 272 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 19 July 2010
Finished: 23 July 2010
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 30 April 2010
Why do I have it? I like Rosamunde Pilcher as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

On the day of her mother's death, Rebecca discovers that she has family that she has never met living in Cornwall. She sets out to meet her grandfather and cousin. Her new family greets her very lovingly but only Joss Gardner, the outsider who seems to be the apple of her grandfather's eye, can help her understand the dark currents behind their reception of her. I liked this story and give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)