Monday, October 19, 2009

Mary Astor - A Place Called Saturday

26. A Place Called Saturday by Mary Astor (1968)
Length: 212 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 14 October 2009
Finished: 19 October 2009
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 14 October 2009
Why do I have it? I read this book several years ago and loved it.

In A Place Called Saturday by Mary Astor, a young newlywed named Cora is brutally raped by an unknown assailant and becomes pregnant. What follows is a story about the consequences of keeping the child when Cora doesn't know if it's her husband's or her rapist's child.

I loved this story and remember reading it years ago. I really felt for the characters and didn't want it to end. I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)