Friday, August 28, 2009

Tanya Tucker and Patsy Bale Cox - Nickel Dreams: My Life

18. Nickel Dreams: My Life by Tanya Tucker and Patsy Bale Cox (1997)
Length: 368 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started: 18 August 2009
Finished: 28 August 2009
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 August 2009
Why do I have it? I like autobiographies and didn't know all that much about Tanya Tucker's life.

I just finished reading Nickel Dreams: My Life by Tanya Tucker. Since the age of eleven, Tanya Tucker has been a successful country singer who has lived a hard life. This is her autobiography. I personally can't say much for this book since I had never heard of many of the record people she mentioned. I give it an F!

F! - (00-65%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)