Friday, May 29, 2009

Jere Cunningham - The Legacy

4. The Legacy by Jere Cunningham (1977)
Length: 254 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 22 May 2009
Finished: 29 May 2009
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 April 2009
Why do I have it? I like horror and Jere Cunningham is a new author for me.

David was chilled to the bone when he read the words in his father's diary about the old blind man, Sprague. Now David, his wife, Sandy and his daughter Melanie have returned to David's childhood home to claim David's inheritance. All he knew about Sprague was that he somehow had caused David's father's death by reading his thoughts. Now, Sprague lives down the road from David and his family and is a virtual recluse.

David feels terribly threatened as strange occult happenings begin in the woods near his home and he can feel the danger grow as he, his wife and daughter, experience Sprague's evilness for themselves. I really enjoyed this horror story and give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a newbie as far as book blogging goes, having been blogging at my daughter's blog for only about two and a half years. Now it's time for me to get my feet wet on my own. Please be gentle with this blogger. Love to hear from you all. Have a great day! :)